AWARDS AND HONORS
Given to John R. Frazier
- John was the featured member in the National Association of Elder Law Lawyers News with an article titled: “John Frazier, Esq. Disciplined and Determined Professional.” The feature article was in the fourth quarter of 2016 edition. You can see the article by clicking here now.
- Awarded the 2013 Charlotte Brayer Public Service award by the Florida Bar Elder Law Section
- 2012 Silver Medal Winner Book Award – Florida Publishers Association – Florida adult nonfiction category, Protecting your families in Florida: How to Legally use Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home and Assisted Living Care (Second Edition)
- 2012 Silver Medal Winner Book Award – Florida Publishers Association – eBook category, Protecting Your Families Assets in Florida: How to Legally use Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home and Assisted Living care (Second Edition)
- Graduated Cum Laude University of Toledo College of Law 1997
- Graduated Cum Laude Hampden-Sydney College 1986
- Elected to Omicron Delta Epsilon-International Honorary Society in the field of Economics – Hampden-Sydney College 1986
- Highest Ranking Student – Corporate Taxation – Summer 1997 – University of Toledo College of Law
- Highest Ranking Student – Mental Health Law – Fall 1995 – University of Toledo College of Law
- Research Fellow – Legal Institute of the Great Lakes – University of Toledo College of Law
John also has an LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida College of Law, and a Masters in Business Administration from VA Tech.
Go To Our Free Resources Page
Return To HomeSave