Media Page for Attorney John R. Frazier J.D., LL.M.
Author of Protecting Your Family’s Assets in Florida: How to Legally Use Medicaid to Pay for Nursing Home and Assisted Living Care
Brief Bio – Attorney Frazier
Attorney Frazier graduated Cum Laude from Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia with a B.A. in Economics in 1986. He received his Master’s degree in Business Administration from Virginia Tech in 1994; graduated Cum Laude from the University of Toledo, College of Law in 1997; and received his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida, College of Law in 1998. He is licensed to practice Law in both Florida and Georgia.
He is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, and he is also a member of the National Organization of Veterans Advocates, Inc. He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys and the Florida Bar Elder Law Section.
- Reporters/News Media please contact John Frazier directly for interviews or questions anytime at:
Office: 727-586-3306 x104
- Sample Interview:Coming soon
- Sample Chapters With Table of Contents
- Request a Review Copy
- Author Photo: (click on size desired, will open in new window, right click photo and save to your disk.)
- Front Book Cover Art: (click on size desired, will open in new window, right click photo and save to your disk.)
- Book Table Of Contents (Right click on link below and save to your disk.)
- Book Information Sheet (Right click on link below and save to your disk.)
- Brief Bio (Right click on link below and save to your disk.)
(Viewing Adobe PDF files requires Adobe Reader which is available free. Click Here)